Parks in Campbell County

Are you interested in using or renting a park in Campbell County?

Current Campbell County Parks managed and maintained
by Campbell County Parks and Recreation

To reserve a shelter at Cam-Plex Park or Bicentennial Park, call 682-8527 or reserve in person at the Recreation Center, 250 Shoshone Ave. between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m Monday - Friday. Currently County Parks may not be reserved online!

If you do not see the park that you are interested in, it is probably a City Park. This city parks map identifies the city and county parks across Gillette and Campbell County. City Parks may be reserved online or by calling the Parks Division at (307) 686-5275, or by visiting City West offices at 611 N. Exchange Avenue. All reservations can be made before 4:00 p.m.